17.11.12

"How You Can Now Learn To Draw A Realistic PencilPortrait In Just A WeekEven If You Have Never Drawn Before...AndImpress Everyone With Your New Found Instant Talent!"

“Let me share with you these 8 easy proven steps that I've perfected over the years to teach hundreds of my students on drawing pencil portraits without struggling...”

                               david beckham pencil portrait       



From: Christopher Sia
Date: 18 November 2012
Hi Friend,
            If you’re already a professional artist then this letter is not for you. This letter is for you if you want to be guided step by step to learn how to draw pencil portraits with SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Christopher Sia and I have been drawing pencil portraits since I was in secondary school. I was a teen who didn’t know how to draw at all. I thought that drawing realistic portrait will be easy but it isn’t if is without any good coaching.
I struggled to learn on how to draw pencil portraits so I decided to get a part-time job and spent my hard-earned money on drawing courses and art books.
But guess what?
Most of these books only provide nice-looking results of their work and are full of boring description expecting you to learn! It’s like telling you how to cook a pizza without showing you. Yes, theory is important but for the beginner it is more often confusing and discouraging.
Some of the art books may provide step-by-step method but they’re not exactly a ‘truly’ step-by-step guide, there’s quite a huge jump from step A to B!
You see, for a beginner like me who didn’t know how to draw at all, I can’t just learn to draw from a nicely drawn picture. It’s just too hard for me. Nobody learns anything by being shown only the final result, anyway. I had spent a lot hoping to learn drawing portraits by attending drawing courses and buying art books.
From these disappointments, I had to learn drawing pencil portraits on my own, and I wasted much time and effort through lots of trial and error but that doesn’t mean you have to!
After 6 months of struggling back in 2006, I managed to understand the steps that you need to follow in order to draw nice realistic pencil portraits in a fastest period
By following the steps, the period of time that I spend to complete a pencil portrait were 7 days. After that, everything seemed to get easier. From 7 days to 6 days, from 6 days to 4 days, and from 4 days to 1 day.
Right now, the period of time for me to complete a pencil portrait is less than 5 hours..

5 komentar:

http://ebookspirituality.blogspot.com/ said...

This ebook or books I'm looking for ...thank you finally I had to have it ..

Unknown said...

Interesting post ... we expect a visit back

Unknown said...

great post ... thanks ebooknya link .. we already bought it ..

Photograph said...

Thank you for his visit @Maya .. and Make friends who've bought Ebook I very much hope will be useful @ ana arbatovaliana

Anonymous said...

guidebook interesting ... Ok I will order today ..